- A Classroom Basket - Family Game Night
- A Classroom Basket - Family Movie Night
- A Classroom Basket - Liquor Vault
- Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, or Riviera Maya - 7 Night Stay
- A Classroom Basket - Date Night
- A Classroom Basket - Colorado Here We Come
- Piggy Bank - Classroom Project - Mrs. Ampe
- Denver Broncos Junior Cheerleaders SEASON Camp
- Colorado Academy - One Week of Traditional Summer Day Camp
- A Classroom Basket - Bundle of Joy
Rolling Hills Elementary Dinner Auction
Starting on January 31st, Rolling Hills Elementary PTCO will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
The purpose and proceeds of the event shall be used to directly assist in attaining the highest level of education and welfare for the entire student body of Rolling Hills Elementary through the cooperative efforts of the Faculty and Staff, the Cherry Creek District community and the parents.
Proceeds are spent on teachers aides, technology, teacher grants for everything from supplies to equipment, and projects that make the kids experience more enjoyable. Proceeds are spent on community events like Muffins with a Parent, Monster Mash, and Movie Nights.
Your support directly supports Rolling Hills Elementary School and keeps it one of the best schools in the school district because of that support.
Live Event Details
6PM - 9:30 PM MST Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club 23155 E Heritage Parkway Aurora, CO 80016 Add to My Calendar Get Directions
Dinner, Silent Auction and Interactive Show.....
What if You Suddenly Found Yourself in the Middle of a Crime Scene?
What if You Were Told the Culprit Was Still in the Room?
What if the Culprit Was Sitting Right Next to You?
Reserve Your Seat Online by Friday, February 14th to Find Out What You'd Do!
$1,000 Cash Prize
Tickets on Sale February 13, 2020 at 8:00 AM
Rolling Hills Elementary PTO - Bingo/Raffle License # 2020-15503
February 29, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Held at Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club
$100 Ticket Purchase
$1,000 CASH PRIZE
All proceeds go to Rolling Hills Elementary
All purchases are tax deductible as 501(3)(c)
**Watch for Raffle Ticket Sales Soon***
- Winners will be notified immediately after drawing by phone, text, and email.
- Winner need NOT be present to win.
- A hard ticket will be given to you or scanned and/or sent to you with your raffle entry number(s).
- Prize will be on hand at auction event. If you are unable to attend arrangements will be made to deliver or for pickup of prize at Rolling Hills Elementary School.
- Winners will be posted to www.rollinghillsraffle.space within 24 hours of drawing and will remain posted for 30 days.
For questions, please call Ty Tymkovich at 720-202-0450