- Hy-Line Cruises Cape Cod Canal Tour
- Round -Trip passage for Two between New Bedford and Martha's Vineyard
- Outdoor Basket Chair
- DEWALT DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Table Saw Kit, 8-1/4"
- Two Custom Designer 22 inch square down filled pillows and coordinating door stop
- Mahogany Finch Bird House
- Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Black with Side Burner Set
- Gratitude Journal
- MONOGRAMMED PEN, JOURNAL AND AUTOGRAPHED COPY OF POWER WITHIN HER.
- Shinglefish Art
23rd Annual Lesbians & Friends LGBTQ+ Dance Party for Prevention Online Auction!
Thank you for supporting our mission. Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition is dedicated to preventing environmental causes of breast cancer through community education, research advocacy, and changes to public policy.
To help make a difference, please bid on auction items, give a cash donation, or simply share this auction with your friends on social media using the hashtags #23rdAnnualLesbians&FriendsLGBTQ+DanceOnlineAuction.
Your contribution is an inspiring reminder that replenishes our determination to further advance the concept of primary prevention of breast cancer and to create a brighter and healthier future for our children, grandchildren, and future generations.
Help Support Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition's Unique Mission!
We are different from other breast cancer organizations. We believe that to eradicate breast cancer we must prevent it. With your support, MBCC will continue to deepen our unique role as a bridge between the research community and the public through community education, research advocacy, and changes to public policy. We are determined to reach more residents with vital health information about how to reduce their exposure to toxic chemicals and make changes to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.