- Blue Hill Concert Association Subscription for 2, 4 Concerts + Thurston & Co. dinners
- Bread Baking Class for 4 People with Brunch
- Paddleraiser for the Bagaduce Music Operations - PIANO DOLLY
- Guided Acadia Carriage Trail Walk with Lunch at Jordan Pond House
- Rackliffe Pottery Signature Blue Bowl
- Paddleraiser for the Bagaduce Music Operations - LIGHTING
- Master Naturalist-led hike of Barred Island Preserve for 4 with Brunch at Aragosta
- Paddleraiser for the Bagaduce Music Operations - SOUND
- El El Frijoles 6-pack of Frozen Burritos
- Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Garden (Northeast Harbor) for 4, plus Asticou Inn Lunch
Welcome to the Bagaduce Music online auction fundraiser!
On Monday, June 15th, commencing at 5p.m., view all items and plan your bids.
On Friday, June 19th, you can start bidding at 5p.m.!
The auction runs through July 4th, so bid early and often!
Good luck and thank you for your support!
The Fine Print:
All gift certificates will be mailed within 7 days after the Auction concludes.
Other items may be picked up at Bagaduce Music, 49 South Street in Blue Hill, by prior appointment and for two weeks following the end of the Auction.
Additional shipping expenses may be involved for items that cannot be mailed or picked up at Bagaduce Music.
All of the restaurant gift certificates are for 2021 except in the cases where a particular restaurant is offering curbside delivery. The bidder is encouraged to confirm their plans with the restaurant.
As stated in the individual items, most music venues are offering tickets to their 2021 season.
Here are just a few of the wonderful items you can bid on!
- View Item
- View Item