- Sweet Cheeks Gift Certificate
- Afternoon Sailing Trip for 4 Aboard the Yacht “Persuasion”
- Sweetgreen Gift Certificate
- Brattle Book Shop Gift Certificate
- Staffordshire Plate of Marblehead Old Town Hall
- Admission for Four to the Sandwich Glass Museum
- Two Nights at Bayside Resort
- Two Guest Passes to the Institute of Contemporary Art/Boston
- Four Tickets to the New Bedford Whaling Museum
- Two Tickets to Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art
The Online Auction is Open!
The North Shore Civic Ballet 2020 Holiday Auction is now open. The auction will run from November 16, 2020 to December 4, 2020, with all proceeds going to North Shore Civic Ballet.
Once again we are offering a fabulous collection of items, including restaurant gift certificates, handmade items, Marblehead memorabilia and so much more. So browse and bid knowing that not only are you getting a good deal, you are helping to support the art of dance in the Marblehead community.
About the North Shore Civic Ballet
NSCB is a not-for-profit dance company that has been providing performances and arts education to the Greater Boston community for more than 40 years. Founded in 1974 by Paula K. Shiff (artistic director) and Florence C. Whipple (associate director), NSCB has gone on to become the home to an ever-changing group of talented dancers made up of both seasoned professionals and aspiring young dancers.
The level of choreography and technique is far above what one would expect from a small company, where students are taught to enjoy and appreciate the process of learning how to dance. Rarely does one find such a dance company outside large cities, and we think NSCB is truly something of which our community can be proud.
NSCB continues to plan exciting dance seasons with new repertoire throughout the year. Help support dance, art, culture and the community by supporting your local organization.
To learn more about the North Shore Civic Ballet or Marblehead School of Ballet, please visit our website at :