- FIRST EDITION: A Week on the Concord and Merrimack Rivers. Munroe & Co. 1849
- FIRST EDITION - CAPE COD. THOREAU. Ticknor and Fields, 1865. Purple Cloth.
- FIRST EDITION - MAINE WOODS. THOREAU. Ticknor & Fields, 1864. Green Cloth.
- Devotions: The Selcted Poems of Mary Oliver [SIGNED]
- A Sprig of Andromeda: A Letter from Louisa May Alcott on the Death of Henry David Thoreau
- FIRST EDITION - ENGLISH TRAITS. EMERSON. Phillips, Sampson, & Co., 1856.
- "Henry David Thoreau Birthplace #1," an original white-line woodcut print
- Framed Michael McCurdy Print "Thoreau at Cabin" (Signed and Numbered)
- Nail from Thoreau's Birthplace
- Thoreau Farm's Seed Kit: 19th Century Kitchen Garden at Thoreau's Birthplace
The Thoreau Society and Thoreau Farm would like to thank you for your support of our online "fun"-raising auction.
With the help of our donors and bidders, we raised $20,434 for our respective missions and programs. 93% of the auction items received bids with 1,183 total bids placed.
The auction is both a program and a fundraising event. Thoreau fans living around the world participate. One thing we love about the auction is that the Thoreauviana will go to people who will cherish them.
You can stay up to date on our programs and activities by visiting our websites:
We invite you to participate in The Write Connection at Thoreau Farm, featuring an exciting program of lectures and writing workshops. For now, we will be meeting over Zoom. After the COVID crisis, most of our programs will meet in the house where Henry was born. Whether you are a writer ready to submit your manuscript for publishing, looking to strengthen your voice, or searching for a community of writers, you?ll find it at The Write Connection.
A special thank you goes to our sponsor, The Writings of Henry D. Thoreau. Please visit their page, http://thoreau.library.ucsb.edu/
The Thoreau Society and Thoreau Farm