Auction Closed! Thank you for taking part!
Brown School's Online Auction was a great success. Thank you all for taking the time to support Brown School, especially during these challenging times. Congratulations to everyone who:
- placed a winning bid
- generously donated an item for auction
- invited family, friends and community to make their bid to build a better world
If you are a winnning bidder, you will receive a "winning bidder" email with details about item pick up/delivery.
You can receive your item(s) in one of the following ways:
- If you are a current family who utilzies curbside pick up, items will be sent home with your child beginning June Thursday June 3. If you do NOT want your child to bring home your winning items, please email Mrs. Ritz as soon as possible at email@example.com
- Items can be picked up in the Main Office beginning the week of June 14 from 9 am to 3 pm.
- Items can be shipped to you. Shipping costs will be calculated and charged to the credit card associated with your account. If you require shipping, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with you shipping address.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF BROWN SCHOOL!
(Artwork: Emma Ward)
Not a winner? You can still help Brown School. Here's how.
Thank you for participating in our online auction. Your bids did help our fundraising efforts. And though you did not win an item, you can get that same feeling of satisfaction by making a cash contribution and supporting our cause.
Consider making a cash donation online now and help us increase the total amount raised from our auction. We know by your bids that you were eager to help our organization. Though our auction may have ended, you can still help us reach and exceed our fundraising goals. Simply click on the Donate Now button above to make your contribution.