- Monkey music box from The Phantom of the Opera, signed by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Mounted and framed ceramic The Phantom of the Opera mask signed by Michael Crawford
- Journey on United Airlines to London's West End and See Three Shows
- Kinky Boots poster, signed by Cyndi Lauper, Billy Porter, Stark Sands and original cast
- Merrily We Roll Along poster, signed by Hal Prince and Stephen Sondheim
- Julie Andrews-autographed autobiography, Home Work: A Memoir of My Hollywood Years
- Sunday in the Park with George 2008 Broadway revival poster, signed by Stephen Sondheim
- Les Miserables ticket price board from the Imperial Theatre lobby
- Kevin Chamberlin-signed Horton's egg prop and nest from Seussical
- Framed and matted poster and Playbill from If/Then
Start bidding now on theatrical treasures
Pre-bid now on the first items available at the 36th annual Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction.
Bid on everything from Broadway props and handwritten musical phrases to unique, once-in-a-lifetime virtual meet-and-greets and more.
More items being added daily.
The pre-auction bidding will run online until 4 pm Eastern on Friday, September 23.
Silent auction lots will be offered in Shubert Alley on Sunday, September 25. The lots open every 30 minutes throughout that day.
The epic live auction starts at 5 pm and will again be held in the Times Square pedestrian plaza between West 45th and 46th Streets.
This will be your chance to pre-bid on items before the event and lock in your top bids if you are unable to attend in person. If you have questions about any of the lots, please contact Dan Perry at email@example.com.
The Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction is produced by and benefits Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, the philanthropic heart of Broadway.
The Broadway Flea Market & Grand Auction helps fuel Broadway Cares' support of The Actors Fund, helping everyone in entertainment and the performing arts, and more than 450 social and medical service organizations in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
Live Event Details
5:30 PM - 10PM EDT Add to My Calendar
Sunday, September 25
10 am - 7 pm
Shubert Alley, West 44th Street and West 45th Street, Times Square
Silent Auction: Begins at 10 am on Sunday, September 25. Every half hour a new set of items will go up for auction in Shubert Alley. Winners' names will be posted throughout the day at the Auction Pickup Table.
Live Auction: Begins at 5 pm in the Times Square pedestrian plaza between West 45th and 46th Streets.