- JAWS, 1975, movie stills, Group B, Roy Scheider, Richard Dreyfuss
- SUPERMAN 2, 1981, Group C movie stills, Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman
- STAR TREK: ORIGINAL TV SERIES, photographs, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy
- SUPERMAN, 1978, color photographs, Christopher Reeve, Marlon Brando
- WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT, 1988, movie stills, Bob Hoskins, Christopher Lloyd
- VIDEODROME, 1983, movie stills, James Woods, Debbie Harry
- ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, 1975, movie stills, Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon
- STAR TREK II, 1982, movie photographs, William Shatner, Ricardo Montalban
- DRACULA PRINCE OF DARKNESS, 1966, movie stills, Christopher Lee
- FANTASIA, 1940, movie stills, Group B, Disney animated rerelease
MOVIE POSTER ARCHIVES
Online Auction is Open!
Movie Poster Archives is honoring our mission to make people happy--and making space by auctioning duplicates and/or excess items not needed for our programs such as donated original movie posters, stills, celebrity photos, and more selected from over 1,000,000 items in our repository. The vaults are open to fund our programs for the preservation and study of movie paper, exhibits, and education.
Every item is inspected and evaluated by our archivists Ed and Sue Poole. Their descriptions clearly state what's known about each item. The Smithsonian, Heritage Auctions, collectors, dealers, and even the FBI trust their knowledge and experience.
Treasured Historical Artifacts
Movie posters tell us who we are, where we're from, and inspire who we want to be. And they're fun!
Our purpose is to create a vast digital and physical archive for the preservation and research of movie paper. Movie posters are fragile. They were created as disposable advertising and were never meant to last. Vulnerable to fire, water, sunlight, and the ravages of time, most have disappeared into history.
Movie Posters have an intrinsic value to film enthusiasts, and these fragile relics are a treasure trove for the study of film, art, history, and social attitudes. They illustrate our outlooks on race, women, sexuality, politics, and every other aspect of human endeavor and behavior through the decades.
Shipping is combined and packed with care.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery. We make every effort to securely pack your items and that takes time. Unfortunately, recent changes in the U.S. Postal Service also mean deliveries are taking longer. Feel free to contact us if you are concerned about your shipment.