- 3 signed Kaufman books: Season on the Wind, Flights Against the Sunset, Kingbird Highway
- Zeiss Conquest HD 8x42 Binocular
- Signed copy of The Birds of Cape May by David Sibley
- American Goldfinch carving
- Carved Chickadee
- Travel Tripod by Benro
- CMBO Celebrity Signature Hat
- 8 hour private birding trip with Brett Ewald, Cape May Bird Observatory Director
- Two Signed Kenn Kaufman Field Guides
- 4 hr Birding Trip with Melissa Roach, Cape May Bird Observatory Program Director
NEW JERSEY AUDUBON is excited to present our 2020 Cape May Fall Festival "Silent" Auction.
AUCTION ITEMS WILL CONTINUE TO BE ADDED ALL WEEK
Starting on September 28, 2020, NEW JERSEY AUDUBON's silent auction will open with a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for conservation.
While you may not be able to visit Cape May this fall to enjoy the wonders of fall migtation, coupled with Cape May's unique shops and boutiques, you may "shop" for your Cape May favorites here. Browse the items, and choose your bidding preferences.
Once you register as a bidder, you may bid on any items. You will be notified if someone overbids you on a particular item, and then have an opportunity to increase your bid.
Our silent auction will be open thru 6pm on Sunday, October 4. Please note that due to the size of some items, additional shipping charges may apply.
Are you registered for our virtual Cape May Fall Festival? You can get more information about the event and how to register here.
Check out these featured items!