21st Annual Cuisine for Art Fundraiser
Presented by the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, join us for the Art and Culture Center/Hollywood’s 21st Annual Cuisine for Art fundraiser, which will be taking place in the newly constructed Hard Rock Event Center. The Center is the first nonprofit to have an event in this new space!
The entire City of Hollywood Commission, Broward County Mayor, a State Senator and State Representatives will be serving as Celebrity Waiters during an entertaining evening. Guests will enjoy a three-course dinner, complimentary wine, beer, vodka cocktails, live entertainment, and an awards presentation.
This year’s honoree is Ina Lee, the owner of TravelHost Magazine of Greater Fort Lauderdale.
2018 CUISINE FOR ART CELEBRITY WAITERS
Elected Government Officials
- Hon. Gary Farmer, Florida State Senator
- Hon. Joseph “Joe” Geller, Florida State Representative
- Hon. Evan Jenne, Florida State Representative
- Hon. Shevin “Shev” Jones, Florida State Representative
- Hon. Quentin “Beam” Furr, Broward County Mayor
- Hon. Josh Levy, City of Hollywood Mayor
- Hon. Debra Case, Hollywood Vice Mayor
- Hon. Kevin Biederman, Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Richard “Dick” Blattner, Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Traci Callari, Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Peter Hernandez, Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Linda Sherwood, Hollywood Commissioner
- Hon. Marty Kiar, Broward County Property Appraiser
- Jennifer O’Flannery Anderson, Vice President – Advancement and Community Relations, Nova Southeastern University
- Jacey Birch, Anchor/Animal Advocate, Local 10 News
- Anthony Billisi, Pastry Chef, Mimi’s Ravioli
- Tim Curtin, MBA, MSC, CAP, Administrative Director-Community Services, Memorial Healthcare System
- Sara Lavenka, Senior Loan Originator, Mortgage Masters, Inc.
- Melissa Milroy, CMD, Senior Marketing Manager, The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
- Tom Mullin, Vice President of Casino Marketing, Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
2018 CUISINE FOR ART HONOREE – INA LEE
Ina Lee is the owner of TravelHost Magazine of Greater Fort Lauderdale. TravelHost Magazine, celebrating its 50th year nationally, has become a leader in visitor publications. Her Greater Fort Lauderdale edition, which was created in 1980, is considered the best TravelHost in the country, out of 56 markets. TravelHost of Greater Fort Lauderdale is now a fully integrated media company with an extensive digital and social media footprint, in addition to the print edition that is placed in 125 hotels, 18,000 upscale hotel rooms and 96 condominiums in Greater Fort Lauderdale.
In 1983, Ina expanded the Boat Parade and created Winterfest, serving as Chairperson for its first six years. Under Ina’s leadership, she helped the annual boat parade become a nationally recognized event, including serving as the backdrop in 1986 for Bob Hope’s Christmas Special, which reached an estimated television audience of 30 million. Under her leadership, Winterfest was also featured on The Today Show and Entertainment Tonight.
Ina founded and chaired for seven years the Beach Council of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, and played a major role in the transformation of Fort Lauderdale Beach. She is now its Chair Emeritus. She was recently honored as Tourism Icon on the City of Fort Lauderdale’s Walk of Fame, and in 2014, was awarded the Broward Days Advocate of the Year for her work on beach re-nourishment. She was also honored as Citizen of the Year by the City of Fort Lauderdale. Ina was a senior Seminar Leader for Landmark Worldwide for 10 years, leading transformational seminars to thousands of people.
Among the varied entertainment will be the Dale Powers Band; vocalist Maria DeCrescenzo, and back by popular demand, Cher (Michael Dean) who will delight the crowd with a special tribute performance. In addition, the Center will feature Rock With U Entertainment Emcee Ross, and DJ Slim Rock!
Guests will also be able to participate in the “Celebrity Waiter” gratuity challenge, the “Heads and Tail” game and also be able to bid on unique live and silent auction items such as a ride on the Goodyear Blimp, luxury hotel stays, and more!
Tickets available at $150 per person. Sponsorship opportunities still available!
CLICK HERE to learn more and purchase tickets!
Smart Business Attire