West Portal Black and White Bash
:: SAVE THE DATE! Saturday March 9, 2019 ::
*** SILENT AUCTION * LIVE AUCTION * DINNER * BEER and WINE FOR SALE * DESSERTS ***
West Portal Black and White Bash- Fundraising Party, our biggest fundraising event of the year, is an opportunity to come together to celebrate and support our school. Enjoy the luxury of bidding on auction items without distractions, while you mingle and enjoy delicious food and drinks.
- When? Saturday, March 9, 6:00-10:00pm
- Where? Armenian Apostolic Church, 275 Olympia Way, SF 94131
Tickets: $40 before March 1, $50 after March 1
- Ticket includes dinner, and childcare*
- Free drink ticket for each guest who arrives by 6:45pm, additional drink tickets available for purchase
- Live Auctioneer!
- DJ and dance party
- Black and White attire encouraged!!
* Free Childcare for children 5 and over provided by Steve and Kate's Camp:
- Sign up for childcare when you purchase your ticket online. First come first served - limited spots
- 6-10pm, check in begins at 6pm at West Portal School
- Pick up no later than 10:00pm
- Pizza and snacks provided - courtesy of Goat Hill Pizza and GoGo Squeez.
- Kids should bring their own water bottles
- No children under 5
- If your child has special needs, please let us know and will do our best to accommodate
- When you order your tickets, please note your child's name and age, or email us at email@example.com
Black and White attire encouraged!!
This is a chance to dress up...a bit. Not too much. Not formal like the Black and White Ball. This is a Bash - not a ball. We're thinking more than what you would wear to run errands in and less than what you would meet the Queen of England. Wear something you feel good in and makes you want to celebrate.