36th Annual Gala
Gala Evening Highlights
5pm - Welcoming champagne and appetizers in the front yard of the Wilfandel Club.
6pm - HDD performance on the front porch
7pm - Dinner and dancing in the romantic back yard & Performance by St. Mary's Academy students
8pm - Acknowledgment of honorees & screening of Lost & Found, filmed at the Paul R. Williams designed Founder?s Church
8:30pm - Acoustic music and dessert served in the front yard
9pm - announcement of auction winners and gala closing in the front yard
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- The event will mostly take place outside, guests will be required to wear masks whenever indoors.
- Limited number of guests with tables spaced out.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before guests arrive and throughout the event.
- All guests are required to show one of the following:
- CDC card, or copy/photo of card
- CA Digital Vaccine Record
- Proof of negative Covid-19 Test within 72 hours of entry to the venue