Our scarves are hand dyed, and hand painted in Haiti. Each scarf is an original artwork painted on fabric. Wear it as a shawl, wrap or neck scarf.
While visiting Haiti, Jacki was inspired by the native textures and the people's God given talents. Together we have partnered to produce limited edition timeless fashion accessories. Our scarves blend New York style with Haitian artistry.
They come in 3 STYLES:
For more information, go to www.jackieaslick.com
- Large hand dyed, hand painted scarf from Haiti. Original artwork painted on fabric.
- One scarf retails for $145. With a winning bid, you will receive $50 off of this price.
- Designed in Manhattan. Made in Haiti.
- Dimensions: 70" x 28"
- Wash separately: Gentle delicate
- 100% rayon. Do not bleach.
- Dry heat setting: Low
- Iron: Medium