An All-Inclusive Trip for Two to Costa Rica for Six Days & Five Nights at the Westin Playa Conchal Resort & Spa in a Deluxe Junior Suite (Land Only)
The Westin Playa Conchal presents all of Costa Rica’s unique attributes in a premier world-class, all-inclusive resort. Elegantly framed by the lush North Pacific Riviera and a mile-and-a-half long white-sand beach, the Westin Playa Conchal is Central America’s most magnificent resort. A stay at this all-inclusive resort means that you will never have to take out your wallet to pay for dinner, a drink, or even an umbrella on the beach – so pack your bags and head on down to Costa Rica for an amazing vacation!
Costa Rica means "Rich Coast" for very good reasons: a wealth of natural beauty, perfect climate, sparkling blue waters and lush rain forests. Revel in the wonders of this favored Central American destination during your stay at the Westin Playa Conchal. You are entitled to an almost unlimited array of dining, adventure, leisure, and entertainment options. If you visit Costa Rica in search of an exciting eco-adventure, you’ve come to the right country! In the mood for Caribbean, Asian-fusion or Northern Italian cuisine? Costa Rica has it! Each suite at the Westin opens to its own private terrace and is impeccably decorated and distinctively appointed.
Your trip for two includes:
• 6 days/5 nights accommodations at The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal in a Deluxe Garden Junior Suite
• Unlimited food and snacks, 24 hour room service, beverages, in-room mini-bar (soft drinks, water, beer)
• Nightly entertainment
• Life enriching classes: cooking, sushi making, wine tasting, balloon twisting, couple's massage lessons, jewelry workshop, Spanish lessons
• Health activities: yoga, tai chi, Pilates, beach yoga, dance lessons, abs-class, pool volleyball, bicycling tours, aqua yoga
• Sports: snorkeling, water aerobics, water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer
• All gratuities and hotel taxes
• Free concierge reservation service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Travel package is non-refundable and subject to availability. Certificates/gift cards cannot be replaced. Passport required for travel outside the U.S. A supplemental fee per night is charged from December 24 and January 2. A minimum 30 day advance reservation is required. Travel is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Any cancellation 30 days - 8 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation penalty. Any cancellation less than 8 days or no show will be subject to forfeiture of reservations and funds.HOLIDAY CANCELATION POLICY - December 24-January 4: Any cancellation 60 days - 30 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation penalty. Any cancellation less than 30 days or no show will be subject to forfeiture of reservations and funds.PD3525-81