African Safari Tour:
Overnight Stay in a Luxury Safari Tent, African Safari Adventure and Dinner at the Savannah Cafe' for Two Adults at Safari West in Santa Rosa, CA!
Who needs a passport when you can have an African adventure right here in wine country? Skip the endless airport security lines, the malaria medications, and the jet lag and clamber aboard one of our custom outfitted M37 Power Wagons and go on safari.
Our entertaining and informative guides will take you to meet our massive herds of wild antelope, buffalo, and giraffes. You'll stroll beneath the wings of some of the most amazing birds in the world and come face to face with monkeys, cheetahs, and more! Want to walk on the wild side? Then this is the place for you.
Get away from it all without having to go far at all at Safari West.
While traversing our natural landscape, your experienced guide will share fascinating stories about our collection of over 800 animals, as well as tales of their exotic counterparts in the wilds of Africa. With a little luck, you might find yourself eye-to-eye with a towering, curious giraffe! The adventure continues on foot with an exploration of our lower grounds where you will see and learn about our cheetahs, servals, lemurs, and monkeys such as Colobus, Patas and DeBrazza’s Guenon and view our aviaries, which house a varied international bird collection.
Need to Know:
- Your African Safari includes a two-hour drive in rugged terrain in a rolling, open-air safari vehicle as well as a 45-minute walking portion through our aviary and surrounding areas. We do not advise Safari adventures for pregnant women.
- Children need to be 4 years or older to participate in the driving portion of an African Safari Tour.
- Children under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult.
Each safari vehicle has the capacity for up to 12 guests or seats. If your party is over 12 guests, all your party will not be able to sit together on one vehicle. Please ask at the time of booking if you have any questions.
- We do recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and closed-toe shoes as we do have pathways made of dirt and gravel. Depending on the weather, a jacket and layering may be advised.
- Please do feel free to bring your camera to take as many pictures as you would like.
- We do advise that you bring a bottle of water on the tour.
- Safari West is a pet-free property, and that includes in your vehicle! We are unable to accommodate guests who bring pets or companion animals. If a guest does bring a pet or companion animal, we require them to reschedule their visit to a future date. For any disabled guests requiring a service animal to travel, please call our main office at (707) 579-2551 to make arrangements during your visit.
- Service animals are a special category that does not include companion animals. Please contact Safari West for more details.
Gratuity and Tipping Policy
If you enjoyed your safari, feel free to tip your guide. They work hard and appreciate the recognition.
For questions or concerns, please contact Guest Services at 1 800 616-2695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Excludes June-August, Saturdays and Holidays. Expires 12/31/2020. Value of Certificate Excludes Gratuity.
Reservations required. Subject to availability. Gift Certificate is required at time of reservation. Some restrictions may apply. Normal reservation/cancellation policies apply. Tour cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance of your arrival date. Tax is included; gratuities are not. The gift certificate is not refundable or replaceable.
No pets or smoking on the grounds. Please check with reservations or your guide for areas on/near the premises that may be subject to these rules.
Reservations require a credit card at time of booking.
Direct line: (707) 566-3667
Main Line: (800) 616-2695
The gift certificate is neither redeemable for cash nor transferable for other services/activities. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the value of the certificate.
3115 Porter Creek Rd. Santa Rosa CA 95404 707 579-2551