2 Round trip vouchers for travel to/from US 48, Caribbean, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada and Mexico. (2 award certificates will be issued).
Booking Class T | Economy Cabin
Travel must be completed by 17-DEC-2022 and cannot be extended.
Item Special Note
Procedures to claim award travel
- Contact American Airlines Ticket Redemption Center at 817-963-5522 or email Ticket.Redemption@aa.com to redeem your letter for travel.
- Hours of operation are 8:00 am to 5:30 pm CST Monday-Friday.
- To expedite processing of your request:
- Please advise the agent that you are traveling on a promotional ticket.
- Request Booking Code "T"
- Please provide award and reference number(s). will be provided to winner
- Please have credit card number and billing address information available for any applicable fees and/or taxes.
- Provide an email address (preferred) or fax number to send your E-ticket confirmation.
- Seats for promotional tickets/travel are capacity controlled and are based on availability at the time of reservation.
PROCEDURES FOR CHANGES
- Contact the Ticket Redemption Center at 817-963-5522 or email Ticket.Redemption@aa.com
- For travel within 48 hours and after TRC business hours/weekends, MSD will assist with changes. Call MSD at 1-800-433-1790. Hours of operation are 6 am to midnight CST 7 days a week.
- Please have the record locator and new information available
- Once ticketed, fees per person apply for date/time changes, routing changes and/or name changes.
- This award letter is void if sold, purchased or bartered.
- Award Letters/Tickets are non transferable. Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- If traveler fails to contact American Airlines prior to flight departure to cancel ticketed reservations, a no-show fee will be charged based on class of service.
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades allowed.
- Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points and/or segments are prohibited.
- This award letter is valid for travel in the class issued or next lower class.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. A $100.00 USD or equivalent local currency Stopover Fee applies per person.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Once credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.