Officiants / Vows
Charoltte, NC Area / Officiant for a 2012 Wedding
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $600 USD
- Opening Bid
- $75 USD
1. Up to one full hour consultation with the Couple
2. Rehearsal and rehearsal prayer: rehearse the entire ceremony up to one hour and provide a special prayer designed for the couple prior to your rehearsal.
3. Full wedding service, up to one hour (60 minutes) with the traditional or original vows designed specifically for the Couple and reception prayer
4. Ceremony preformed within Fifty (50) miles of Charlotte, NC
5. One Hundred (100) Wedding Programs black + one color ink on white or ivory linen stock.
6. Keepsake vows black and white 100% Cotton stock (Color keepsake $3.00 additional)
7. Wedding certificate designed for the Couple in a presentation folder
8. Signing, Certifying, and Delivery of the Marriage license to the County Office
Lodging rates and travel expenses may apply if ceremony is located outside of the 50 mile limit posted above.
Bookings MUST be made at least 1 month prior to the ceremony Date- If date has been taken the Officiant has right of Refusal and suggestion of new date. This is for a 2012 wedding ONLY as 2011 has already been booked.
COMPANY: Ever After Wedding Officiants
CONTACT: Abigail Messick •
PHONE : 704-497-7747 •
Wish Upon a Wedding is not responsible for booking or date conflicts, and we do not offer refunds in such circumstances. All winning bids will be considered a donation to charity. Do not bid before contacting the vendor to ensure they are a good "fit" for you, and that you will be comfortable working with this vendor. Contact vendor for questions regarding geographical areas covered, any shipping costs or delivery instructions prior to placing a bid.
Wish Upon a Wedding stores data...
Your support matters, so Wish Upon a Wedding would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wish Upon a Wedding, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.