Champion bellydancer Sabrina will perfom a traditional and elegant bellydance show suitable for all your guests. Your grand entrance for the bridal couple and bridal party, followed by a full length, traditional bellydance show including the following:
- Grand entrance for the bride and groom lead by Sabrina balancing a traditional candelabra on her head: A tradition thousands of years old, to welcome the new couple into the community, began before electricity, with dancers parading the newlywed couple through the streets with candle light. Guests may chose to throw rose petals to the couple during the grand entrance.
- Veil dance: Your stage show begins with an exotic swirl of colorful veils as your dancer creats a dynamic entrance for your guests while they enjoy thier meal.
- Finger Cymbals: The finger cymbal act is a lively dance that may include audience participation if the couple and their guests like to dance.
- Sword Balancing: Artistry meets skill as Sabrina balances a real scimitar on her head, while performing an elegant and mezmerizing dance.
- Drum Solo: The pinnacle of the show is the drum solo. Sabrina will expertly execute a traditional Egyptian drum solo, interpreting each note of the drum with her dance. A visual representation of the music, the audiences love to watch this act, and often clap along with the rythms. If the flooring of you event is suitable, Sabrina may perform this act while balanced on the head of a goblet shaped drum called a tabla.
- Finale: If your guests enjoy participating, they may have an audience participation segment at this time. Learn a few fun bellydance moves and join in the fun.
All music is provided by Sabrina. A music consulation is included in your package, to ensure a seamless flow of your event.
Travel fees out side the San Diego/Orange County area are not included in this bid. Please contact Sabrina directly for booking availability and travel arrangements. Additional dancers and musicians are available upon request, but not included in this bid package. We look forward to helping you create cherished memeories for the whole family.
A champion bellydancer with many awards to her credit, Sabrina is now an honored judge at prestigious international bellydance competitions, including Miss Bellydance UK 2012. She tours internationally teaching workshops and performing in gala shows.
Demo reels and more information may be found on her website: sabrinabellydancer.com
Her awards include:
Belly Dancer of the Universe Egyptian Champion
Belly Dancer of the Universe Egyptian People's Choice
Belly Dancer of the Universe Universal People's Choice
Belly Dancer of the Universe Universal 1st Runner Up
Arabesque Cabaret Soloist Champion
Queen of the Nile Champion
Beirut Nights Winner
Sabrina has performed for the Royal Families of the Middle East and headlined in nightclubs and restaurants of Los Angeles, California. She works with the top Middle Eastern musicians and performs in concert with internationally renowned bands such as Stellamara, Middle Earth Ensemble, is a featured belly dance performer and instructor on The Flying Carpet TV, and was a member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), when based in Los Angeles. She is the author of the international best
seller "Energy and Extension for Belly Dancers" training mediation CD and the acclaimed costuming manual "Build A Better Bra" She is a published author in Jareeda Magazine as well as their Spring 2011 Covergirl. Sabrina is featured in the new documentary film Fellowship of the Weird.
Sabrina has a foundation in ballet, jazz, and modern dance. She began her dance training in Western Dance and has studied extensively under master instructors such as the legendary Donald McKayle (mentor to Alvin Ailey) and Bernard Johnson, dance star of theater, stage and screen.
COMPANY: Sabrina Belly Dancer
CONTACT: Sabrina Hart •
PHONE: 858-337-1728 •
Wish Upon a Wedding is not responsible for booking or date conflicts, and we do not offer refunds in such circumstances. All winning bids will be considered a donation to charity. Do not bid before contacting the vendor to ensure they are a good "fit" for you, and that you will be comfortable working with this vendor. Contact vendor for questions regarding geographical areas covered, any shipping costs or delivery instructions prior to placing a bid.
Wish Upon a Wedding stores data...
Your support matters, so Wish Upon a Wedding would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wish Upon a Wedding, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.