Officiants / Vows
Our Happily Ever After package is for couples that want to make their ceremony completely theirs and the centerpiece of their day. This package is going to give you the most flexibility and include the most about you in your wedding day and is our best value. This package includes:
- Pre-Ceremony consultations including:
- A complementary Get Acquainted meeting
- A finalization meeting to organize the details of your special day (required by Heartfelt Ministries)
- Emails that explain a wedding ceremony with ideas, examples and suggestions including how to write your own vows if desired
- As many phone calls, emails, and meetings that you would like to have to be sure that the details of your ceremony are perfect
- Directions on how to obtain your marriage license: where to go, how much it costs, and what to take with you to make the process as easy as possible
- A rehearsal held the night before to:
- Introduce members of your wedding party or families that may not know one another
- Organize wedding party to ensure the best possible positions for pictures and videos
- “Train” ushers and usherettes on the etiquette of seating guests, handing out programs, and escorting the VIPs in your wedding party
- Assisting with the elements of a ‘themed’ wedding, such as Renaissance, Halloween costume wedding, Margaritaville, or any other theme you have chosen.
- A custom written ceremony with:
- All the expected elements of a wedding so the ceremony is exactly as desired
- The story of the two of you: how you met, got engaged, and/or some other part of your relationship you feel should be shared with your guests.
- 2-3 reading selections (examples would be a poem or excerpt of a favorite book)
- 2-3 special inclusions (examples would be a sand ceremony or unity candle or other)
- Performed at the location of your choice; sometimes the where is just as important as the words spoken. (Travel fee may apply, contact us for details)
- Officiant on site at least 30 minutes before time printed on your invitations to deal with any occurrences as needed
- Blessing with dinner
- Follow up care:
- Marriage license is filed with the appropriate government agency
- Copy of your ceremony, word for word on hand made, tree free paper that is safe for photos, acid free, and archival quality.
- Commemorative, personalized certificate
o Directions on obtaining your certified copies to change your name and prove marriage for insurance and other legal purposes.
The offer is only valid in Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We are sorry, but we are unable to travel anywhere else. Thank you for your understanding.
COMPANY : Heartfelt Ministries
OFFICIANT: Kelly Hunt •
PHONE: 715-343-2808 •
Wish Upon a Wedding is not responsible for booking or date conflicts, and we do not offer refunds in such circumstances. All winning bids will be considered a donation to charity. Do not bid before contacting the vendor to ensure they are a good "fit" for you, and that you will be comfortable working with this vendor. Contact vendor for questions regarding geographical areas covered, any shipping costs or delivery instructions prior to placing a bid.
Wish Upon a Wedding stores data...
Your support matters, so Wish Upon a Wedding would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wish Upon a Wedding, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.