Officiants / Vows
Service includes the following:
- Pre-ceremony consultation to get acquainted (Up to two face to face visits)
- Custom ceremony (including theme ceremonies) to meet the Bride and Grooms expectations, including readings, music suggestions, sand ceremony vs unity candle and personalized vows
- Correspondence via e-mail and/or phone to ensure that everything is according to your expectations
- Full rehearsal the night before the ceremony allowing for everyone to get acquainted and ensure everyone knows what to expcet and how to carry out their role
- Filing on the marriage license
- Frameable copy of vows
- Commerative Copy of License
- Blessing/Prayer if desired at Rehearsal and at Ceremony
Jay Binnebose • 651-233-6566 • Binnebosemn@yahoo.com
Wish Upon a Wedding is not responsible for booking or date conflicts, and we do not offer refunds in such circumstances. All winning bids will be considered a donation to charity. Do not bid before contacting the vendor to ensure they are a good "fit" for you, and that you will be comfortable working with this vendor. Contact vendor for questions regarding geographical areas covered, any shipping costs or delivery instructions prior to placing a bid.
Wish Upon a Wedding stores data...
Your support matters, so Wish Upon a Wedding would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Wish Upon a Wedding, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.