The beauty of the Burton Dylan Jacket is that it doesn't really look like your typical weather-shedding shred jacket. In fact, this pow-eating, parka-length snowboard jacket looks like something you could smoothly sport on the slopes and around town ... sweet.
- DryRide Durashell fabric and fully taped seams keep the winter wet out
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from slipping down your back and can be left at home for apres-shred
- Light layer of Thermacore insulation keeps you cozy on all but the coldest days
- Mesh-lined underarm zips help dump heat when you’re doing laps on an untouched corner of the mountain
- Feminine Team Fit gives you more room to move and extra length in the body and sleeves
Item Special Note
Tax and Shipping are not included in bid price - winner will be responsible for pick up of item or actual cost of shipping. UPS Ground unless otherwise advised.
KILLINGTON PICO SKI RESORT PARTNERS LLC stores data...
Your support matters, so KILLINGTON PICO SKI RESORT PARTNERS LLC would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from KILLINGTON PICO SKI RESORT PARTNERS LLC, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.