Parallax Press: Eight-Book Selection of Premier Titles with Tote Bag
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $130 USD
- $95 USD to hl1f85209
- Number of Bids
- 9 - Bid History
Receive a eight-book selection of titles from Parallax Press, publisher of Thich Nhat Hahn, Glen Schneider, Zachiah Murray, and James Baraz and including:
- Zen Battles,working with the simple truth that each one of us is already a Buddha and giving readers tools that can help awaken them to this true inner nature, bringing forward the transmission of Buddhist teachings;
- Being Peace, a spiritual classic for making peace in oneself and the world;
- Moments of Mindfulness containing many of the best-loved inspirational quotations and passages from the Zen master;
- Mindfulness Survival Kit contributes to current thinking on how we can define secular guidelines that will allow us to create a compassionate, and healthy way of living;
- In Ten Breaths to Happiness author Glen Schneider presents a series of simple practices and guided meditations that help rewire your neural pathways to experience deeper fulfillment and peace;
- Mindfulness in the Garden offers simple mindfulness verses to connect the mind and body and to bring the gardener's awareness to the details of the present moment as they work in the garden;
- In Peace of Mind, the Zen Master reminds us that integrating body and mind is the only way to feel truly alive in each moment; and,
- Awakening Joy is more than just another book about happiness. It uses time-tested practices to train the mind to learn new ways of thinking — to move from distraction toward the contentment and delight that is abundantly available in everyday life.
Parallax Press is the premier publisher of Thich Nhat Hanh, offering works for beginners, experienced practitioners, children, and families. It also publishes other important authors on socially engaged Buddhism, including the Dalai Lama, Joanna Macy, and Sister Chan Khong.
“We are committed to making these teachings accessible to everyone and preserving them for future generations,” says Parallax, its small and dedicated staff working together to create a workplace that mirrors the ideals of mindfulness and interbeing and that is communicated so beautifully in their books.
Parallax is an important partner of the Shambhala Sun Foundation. Please visit their website, and consider supporting their work by joining Friends of Parallax Press.
Item Special Note
Shipping and handling cost of $30 will be added at time of payment processing.
All prices $USD
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.