Shambhala Media: "Being Brave: Transforming Our World" Four-DVD Set
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $55 USD
- $53 USD to aw37e6057
- Number of Bids
- 8 - Bid History
In August 2011, Shambhala's Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche, Ani Pema Chodron, and Acharya Adam Lobel led Being Brave: Transforming Our World. In Halifax and online, thousands participated in this five-day retreat aimed at awakening kindness and courage in order to shift the direction of human destiny and bring about global change.
The four-disc set includes:
- 1. A Human Tradition, Adam Lobel, 35 min.
- 2. A Culture of Basic Goodness, Sakyong Mipham, 64 min.
- 3. Bringing Meditation Into Our Culture, Sakyong Mipham, 70 min.
- 4. The Bravery of Openness, Pema Chodron, 65 min.
- 5. Contemplating Bravery, Sakyong Mipham, 58 min.
- 6. The Bravery of Compassion, Pema Chodron, 71 min.
- 7. Creating Enlightened Society, Sakyong Mipham, 95 min.
- Bonus talk: The Proclamation of Goodness, Sakyong Mipham, 39 min.
Shambhala Media's mission is to communicate the vision, teachings, and culture of Shambhala and the Sakyong lineage through books, recordings, news, information, and other media.
Item Special Note
Shipping cost of $12.50 will be added at time of payment processing.
All prices $USD.
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.