Spirit Rock Meditation Center, Woodacre, California: Your Choice of One-Day Program
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $75 USD
- $65 USD to ClaraElse
- Number of Bids
- 9 - Bid History
Attend your choice of one-day program at the beautiful Spirit Rock Meditation Center in Woodacre, California.
Daylong programs include such offerings as:
- Receiving the Gift of Our Embodied Life: A Day of Meditation and Yoga with Dana DePalma, Ashley Sharp
- Mindfulness in Child Psychotherapy and Education with Gary Buck, Lesley Grant
- Calming the Mind, Opening to Insight: Bringing Mindfulness, Concentration and Insight Together As One Practice with Richard Shankman
- The Buddha's Path to Freedom: the 4th Foundation of Mindfulness - Mindfulness of Patterns of Experience with Donald Rothberg, and,
- Freeing Yourself From the Inner Critic with Mark Coleman
Spirit Rock Meditation Center began in 1982 when a small group of sitters in Northern California met to create a west coast retreat center. In 1987, this dedicated group purchased 412 acres in rural Marin County from the Nature Conservancy. The residential retreat center opened in 1998 and currently hosts about 40 retreats per year of varying lengths, from three nights to two months. Its purpose is "to help each individual find peace, compassion and wisdom through the practice of mindfulness and Insight Meditation (Vipassana), and to support the individual in taking those qualities into the world."
For use during 2014 calendar year.
Benefits and Special events are not included.
All prices $USD.
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.