Home & Garden
BotJoy: Family-Size Five-Piece "ZenBot" Set
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $100 USD
- $120 USD to cepalmer
- Number of Bids
- 12 - Bid History
Recieve your own family size set of ZenBots from the land and hand of painter Gary Hirsch. One for every member of the family! "They are", he says, "programmed to calm you down." Especially great for kids.* (And famous people!)
The ZenBots you will receive are some of the 22,000 now distributed worldwide via the botjoy.com project. Each one is issued with its own set of operating instructions:
- Allow your robot to get to know you. Let him hang out with you in your room, in your pocket, kitchen, desk, or wherever you like to spend time;
- Your ZenBot will notice when things get stressful and overwhelming, then listen carefully while he encourages you to breath, chill, and relax.
- Take your ZenBot with you for maximum calming effect wherever you go.
- No two ZenBots are alike. Those pictured here are examples of the look, feel, and style you'll receive but you won't know what your exact ZenBot looks like until he arrives in your mailbox. This is, in other words, an original piece of art, signed and dated by the artist.
To learn more about Gary's Bot story you can view his TEDX talk.
To see the full Bot array, visit Gary's Etsy site: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GaryHirschartshop
* Gary Hirsch is an artist and consultant living in Portland Oregon. As a kid Gary had a lot of nightmares, his father asked him to draw the monsters in his dreams and he's been doing it ever since!
Note: your ZenBots will not be exactly as pictured; they will be a surprise!
All prices $USD
Cost of shipping not included in bid price.
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.