Susan Piver Workshop: 25% Off "Reclaim Your Mojo" Workshop in Mexico
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $287 USD
- Opening Bid
- $83 USD
Join writer Susan Piver February 24 to March 2, 2014 for Reclaim Your Mojo*: A week of Spirituality, Creativity, and Joy, a 7-day getaway to relax into creative flow, practice meditation together, explore beautiful San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and enjoy life. This item entitles the successful bidder to 25% off the cost of the regular registration fee price.
This retreat will be the perfect combination of spirituality, creativity, relaxation--and fun!
During this program, you will:
- Explore and deepen your meditation practice.
- Rediscover your creative flow.
- Remember how to take joy in the everyday.
- Awaken and enliven your senses.
- Enjoy a balance of group time and personal time.
- Experience a deep sense of relaxation and revitalization.
- Explore one of the most celebrated travel destinations in the world.
- Share stories, laughter, meals, and camaraderie with some amazing fellow seekers.
The Shambhala Center in San Miguel is part of an international community of urban meditation and rural retreat centers founded by Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and further developed by his son and lineage holder Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche.
* mo·jo noun: a power that may seem magical and that allows someone to be very effective, successful, etc
25% off regular price registration fee of $1,150; redemption value of $287.00
Cost of transportation and accommodation not included.
Transferrable to other Susan Piver workshop.
All prices $USD
At the conclusion of the auction, the winning bid will be charged to the credit card on file.
Lion's Roar Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so Lion's Roar Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Lion's Roar Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.