At Home Organics III: Sumptuous Textiles from Ortolan Organic
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $96 USD
- $55 USD to FredNelson
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Float off to kinder climes in the comfort of your home, with these beautiful organic textiles from Ortolan Organic. This package includes the White Whale Pillow and Hook tea towel.
Ortolan was established in 2008 in New York City by sisters Bethany and Jenna Mallett. Built on the values of design, craftsmanship and sustainability, Ortolan strives to improve the lives of it's customers, community and environment by offering organic and reclaimed products made from the finest available materials. Ortolan's mission is to bring people and the planet closer together through an evolving collection of home goods proudly made by hand in the USA. Currently Ortolan is based in Los Angeles, continuing its tradition of crafting sustainable timeless home goods.
White Whale Pillow:
- The whale is symbol of cosmic consciousness, deeper awareness and balance. And also a nod to our favorite whale, Moby Dick!
- Off white print on navy organic cotton canvas. Solid navy back.
- Shell: 100% Organic cotton. Removable shell, machine washable cover.
- Fill: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Measures 12” x 16”
Hook Tea Towel:
- This pillow is an ode to Ortolan's founders' dad Ed, and their family fishing trips!
- Navy on natural organic cotton canvas.
- 100% Certified organic cotton
- Hand printed and sewn in New York City.
- Measures 16” x 24”
Item can be picked up in NYC or shipped to winner (at additional cost).
SAY: The Stuttering Association for the Young stores data...
Your support matters, so SAY: The Stuttering Association for the Young would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from SAY: The Stuttering Association for the Young, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.