The Hermitage Club: 1-Year Introductory Membership
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $15,000 USD
- $7,000 USD to sbfae575f
- Number of Bids
- 3 - Bid History
Corduroy at 3pm? Really!
The Hermitage Club is an exclusive, four-season private club community in southern Vermont - the only one of its kind on the East coast. Enjoy empty lift lines and fresh snow in a safe, family-friendly environment. The conditions are always just right for passionate skiers.
- The membership is good for one family (spouses and their children age 25 and under). Each person in the immediate family will have unlimited skiing.
- 50 complimentary ski passes for extended family and guests. Guest restrictions apply.
- The immediate family will have access to our new 80,000 square foot timber frame clubhouse, which includes a restaurant and bar, private dining rooms, locker rooms, spa and fitness center, child care center, snow sports school, movie theater, bowling alley and arcade.
- The immediate family will receive unlimited golfing at the Hermitage Golf Club.
- 10 complimentary rounds of golf for extended family and guests plus discounts on additional guest rounds.
- Members with their own four-stroke snowmobiles may ride on the mountain after the lifts close. Snowmobiles must be registered with the Club.
- Other recreational activities on the grounds such as tubing, cross country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, fishing and water sports are also included for the immediate family.
- If the auction member decides to upgrade to a Family Legacy membership the amount of the winning bid (up to $15,000 max) will be deducted from the initiation fee.
Item Special Note
- Offer only valid for one-year membership
- The membership starts on the closing date of the auction
- Membership is non-transferrable
- Multiple families may not share a membership
- Anyone who has had any type of trial/auction membership in the past is ineligible for another trial/auction membership
Davidson Family Fund stores data...
Your support matters, so Davidson Family Fund would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Davidson Family Fund, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.