Point Reyes National Seashore Association Adult Tote with Park Swag and Class Certificates
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $360 USD
- $120 USD to jb244fc6e
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Point Reyes National Seashore Association is delighted to offer this adult-oriented new large canvas tote printed with a lovely watercolor of the Point Reyes Lighthouse with items from our Bear Valley Visitor Center Bookstore plus 2 daylong class certificate from our adult learning, environmental education Field Institute.
Inside your new tote printed with the PRNSA logo are:
- a Point Reyes National Seashore Douglas Fir cap, in adjustable one-size-fits-all,
- a copy of "California's Wild Edge The Coast in Poetry, Prints and History" by Tom Killian and Gary Snyder,
- a copy of "The Point Reyes Lighthouse" by Richard Blair and Kathleen Goodwin,
- a National Seashore Chimney Rock mug,
- one National Seashore pin and patch, and
- a lighthouse model.
Plus, enjoy two gift certificates for enrollment in any one-day PRNSA Field Institute class (no boats or overnights, subject to availability).
The PRNSA Field Institute offers over 160 hands-on outdoor education classes per year that foster the enjoyment of the Point Reyes National Seashore, for over 2,000 participants annually. Our classes are led by expert instructors who take you out of your everyday life and into the natural world. You can view the entire class schedule by clicking here.
Learn, explore and take with you a bit of Point Reyes National Seashore, bid today!
Funds from the Dinner on the Pacific Plate Auction support important park preservation and environmental education projects at Point Reyes National Seashore, located just 90 minutes northwest of San Francisco on the Marin County coast. All winning bids made above fair market value are tax-deductible.
This package includes:
(1) Point Reyes National Seashore cap, one-size-fits-all
(1) Copy of "California's Wild Edge The Coast in Poetry, Prints, and History"
(1) National Seashore Chimney Rock mug
(1) National Seashore pin and patch
(1) Point Reyes lighthouse model
(1) Copy of "The Point Reyes Lighthouse"
(2) One-day PRNSA Field Institute class certificates (no boats or overnights, subject to availability)
Items will be available for pick up by appointment at the Point Reyes National Seashore Association, in Point Reyes Station, California or can be shipped at your cost.
Learn more about our donors at:
Point Reyes National Seashore Association stores data...
Your support matters, so Point Reyes National Seashore Association would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Point Reyes National Seashore Association, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.