Enjoy a Miami Art Getaway for two including:
- airfare courtesy of JetBlue
- hotel accommodations
- a private tour of Perez Art Museum Miami (http://pamm.org/) led by PAMM Director Franklin Sirmans, MCS alumnus from the Class of 1983
- lunch at Verde: http://pamm.org/dining
Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) is a modern and contemporary art museum dedicated to collecting and exhibiting international art of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Verde, located in Pérez Art Museum Miami with sweeping views of Biscayne Bay, is a modern, casual restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating. The menu is locally inspired featuring dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Handcrafted specialty cocktails and a select list of food friendly wines complement the creative cuisine. For those on the go, Verde’s coffee bar serves pastries and sweets, fresh juices, sandwiches and salads, artisanal cheeses and specialty coffee drinks.
- All travel with Travel Certificates is capacity controlled and subject to availability; book as far in advance as possible
- Certificates expire on October 11, 2017
- Blackout dates: 5/25-5/29, 6/29-7/5, 9/1-9/4, 10/5-10/9
- Winner is responsibilie for any additional fees per person, per flight which include but are not limited to taxes, change fees and inflight services