Orvis Drirelease Conservation Tee - Fishing Print Tee
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $39 USD
- $20 USD to jcsmitz1
- Number of Bids
- 2 - Bid History
You'll not only look good but feel good wearing this printed graphic tee from Orvis, knowing 5% of pre-tax profit will be donated to nonprofits. While its hand is soft and silky like an all-cotton shirt, this is a more advanced tee: its super-lightweight, breezy drirelease fabric wicks moisture from your skin and evaporates quickly to keep you dry and cool, even on hot, humid days. With a dry-time four times faster than cotton, no other blend feels this good in the heat or layers so well in cooler weather. And built in Freshguard® resists odors naturally.
The Everglades print supports the Everglades Foundation while the wild, river, and fishing prints support Casting for Recovery, which combines breast cancer education and peer support with fly fishing.
- Super-lightweight drirelease fabric wicks moisture from your skin and evaporates quickly
- With a dry-time four times faster than cotton, no other blend keeps you more comfortable
- Patented polyester/cotton blend optimizes moisture management without chemical finishes
- Built with all-natural, odor-inhibiting Freshguard protection
- Classic Fit, our most universal style
Size Medium Only.
Shipping and handling additional - $7.50
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.