The Oasis in Palm Springs, California
5 nights, one or two bedroom condo (sleeps 4-6)
Palm Springs is composed of fragrant blossoms and sunny hills overlooking crystal blue pools, plus a bustling nightlife. Located at the foot of the majestic Mount San Jacinto in the Coachella Valley, you will find immaculate grounds and a soothing atmosphere for your vacation.
- Contains some of the world’s most famous golf courses
- Swimming, tennis, horseback riding, and hiking in the nearby desert and mountain areas
- Air Museum and Joshua Tree National Park
- Resort emulates a Spanish-style villa and spreads over 27 acres of awe-inspiring desert landscape
- 8 pools, 9 jacuzzis, 4 fountains, 5 lighted tennis courts, and 2 bikes included with each unit
Resort's Webpage: The Oasis - A Vacation Internationale property
Resort location: 4190 E Palm Canyon Drive | Palm Springs, CA 92264
- Not valid for Thanksgiving (Thur-Sun) or Christmas (12/20-12/31).
- Reservations may be scheduled 10 months in advance and based on availability at the time of booking.
- Certificate expires on Nov. 30, 2018
A one time, six months extension is available for a $75 fee. Certificate may be extended 60 days (or less) prior to original expiration date. Upgrades may be available for a $149 fee. Additional nights may be purchased at prevailing rates. TAT tax may apply up to $5/day. All fees are subject to change without notification. Please be advised reservations follow a “no change, no cancel, no refund” policy. Certificates may not be combined. Reservation must be continuous, no split reservations are allowed. All reservations are on a space available basis. Certificates are non-transferable. Airfare and ground transportation not included.
- Certificate will be emailed
(This auction item's proceeds will directly benefit JA programs in Yakima County)
Junior Achievement of Washington stores data...
Your support matters, so Junior Achievement of Washington would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Junior Achievement of Washington, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.