The Oasis in Palm Springs, California
5 nights, one or two bedroom condo (sleeps 4-6)
Palm Springs is composed of fragrant blossoms and sunny hills overlooking crystal blue pools, plus a bustling nightlife. Located at the foot of the majestic Mount San Jacinto in the Coachella Valley, you will find immaculate grounds and a soothing atmosphere for your vacation.
- Contains some of the world’s most famous golf courses
- Swimming, tennis, horseback riding, and hiking in the nearby desert and mountain areas
- Air Museum and Joshua Tree National Park
- Resort emulates a Spanish-style villa and spreads over 27 acres of awe-inspiring desert landscape
- 8 pools, 9 jacuzzis, 4 fountains, 5 lighted tennis courts, and 2 bikes included with each unit
Resort's Webpage: The Oasis - A Vacation Internationale property
Resort location: 4190 E Palm Canyon Drive | Palm Springs, CA 92264
- Not valid for Thanksgiving (Thur-Sun) or Christmas (12/20-12/31).
- Reservations may be scheduled 10 months in advance and based on availability at the time of booking.
- Certificate expires on Nov. 30, 2018
A one time, six months extension is available for a $75 fee. Certificate may be extended 60 days (or less) prior to original expiration date. Upgrades may be available for a $149 fee. Additional nights may be purchased at prevailing rates. TAT tax may apply up to $5/day. All fees are subject to change without notification. Please be advised reservations follow a “no change, no cancel, no refund” policy. Certificates may not be combined. Reservation must be continuous, no split reservations are allowed. All reservations are on a space available basis. Certificates are non-transferable. Airfare and ground transportation not included.
- Certificate will be emailed
(This auction item's proceeds will directly benefit JA programs in Yakima County)