Maine Maritime Museum, Bath, Maine - Admission for Two
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $32 USD
- $30 USD to LisaNJ05
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
The winner will receive two tickets for general admission to the Maine Maritime Museum. Maine Maritime Museum celebrates Maine?s maritime heritage and culture in order to educate the community and a worldwide audience about the important role of Maine in regional and global maritime activities. The museum is located on a beautiful 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River in ?The City of Ships,? Bath, Maine, and provides a unique experience to tens of thousands of visitors from around the world each year.
Visitors will enjoy:
- Fascinating exhibits and artifacts
- Contemporary, interactive areas for children and adults
- An historic shipyard with five original 19th century buildings
- A Victorian-era shipyard owner?s home
- An active waterfront
- New England?s largest sculpture ? a full-size representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built, Wyoming
- A scenic campus on the banks of the Kennebec River
- Opening summer 2017: Into the Lantern: A Lighthouse Experience
- Restoration of the historic Bath-built schooner Mary E.
Don't miss out on this educational and fun-filled experience!
Item Special Note
The Seeing Eye, Inc. stores data...
Your support matters, so The Seeing Eye, Inc. would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The Seeing Eye, Inc., we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.