Lily Springs Farm Experience
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $550 USD to Live Event Bidder
Celebrate a birthday! Throw a class or graduation party! Treat up to 50 people to a magical day!
Lily Springs Farm, founded and stewarded by an original CLWS family, is a 100-acre regenerative agriculture farm with a private lake only an hour from the Twin Cities.
Activities can include:
- Using our watercraft: paddle boats; kayaks; paddle boards; and canoe
- Exploring our extensive trails
- Visiting our charming goats
- Relax by the bonfire
- The day also includes a farm tour with an introduction to permaculture farming practices.
Scheduling subject to availability. Weekdays only, except for two Sundays: June 24 and July 1. Up to 8 hours, with departure up until 9:00 pm.
Donated by Nina Utne
City of Lakes Waldorf School stores data...
Your support matters, so City of Lakes Waldorf School would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from City of Lakes Waldorf School, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.