2 Adult Spaces on Hawaii Forest & Trail's Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $384 USD
- $300 USD to Queenie
- Number of Bids
- 10 - Bid History
Immerse yourself in stunning private waterfalls, tranquil streams, scenic coastlines and rugged valleys on this North Kohala adventure. Kick off the fun with an off-road drive to an exclusive trailhead.
- Ramble off-road in a 6-wheel-drive Pinzgauer (an Austrian military vehicle)
- Take a relaxed, guided walk through a private nature reserve
- Cool off with a swim under one of seven cascading waterfalls
- Walk through a restored ancient Hawaiian agricultural site
- Enjoy a private picnic lunch with views of soaring seacliffs and remote valleys, at one of the island’s best scenic lookouts
- Shop or enjoy local ice cream in historic Hawi town
Restrictions: Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain. We sometimes encounter cool, wet or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
What to Bring & Wear: Comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Expires July 31, 2019. Reservations required. "No shows" and cancellations within 24 hours void certificate.
Winning bidder is responsible for shipping (in this case, a gift certficate) and Hawai`i State tax (4.166%). We try our best to ship items as economically as possible. Winning bidder is also responsible for postal insurance if the item’s value is over $500. As with all auctions, item is sold “as is” with no refunds available.
Kona Historical Society stores data...
Your support matters, so Kona Historical Society would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Kona Historical Society, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.