An Extraordinary Weekend in Raleigh, NC for 6
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $5,000 USD
- $2,500 USD to tec334612
- Number of Bids
- 9 - Bid History
2 weekend nights for 6 guests, with 2 dinners, brunch, and extras
Raleigh, North Carolina, is home to some of the country?s most exciting restaurants?and with this package, you and five guests will get to experience three of the hottest ones. Your home base for two nights will be the Umstead Hotel and Spa, a Forbes Travel Guide 5-Star Award hotel and spa. The entire package includes:
- Three rooms for 6 six guests, including breakfast
- Dinner at Bida Manda Laotian Restaurant, with wine and cocktail pairing. Bida Manda is one of the few Laotian restaurants in the country, and was named Best Restaurant in North Carolina by Business Insider. For the last four years it?s been one of OpenTable?s 100 Best Restaurants in America.
- Dinner at Brewery Bhavana, with beer pairing. Bhavana was recently named one of Bon Appetit?s Hot Ten Best New Restaurants in America, one of Forbes Magazine?s? 10 Coolest Places to Eat in the World, and a semifinalist for 2018 JBF Best New Restaurant.
- Brunch at Poole?s Diner. Chef Ashley Christensen was awarded JBF Best Chef Southeast in 2014, and was a nominee for Outstanding Chef in 2018.
- Afternoon Champagne reception and curated tour of the North Carolina Museum of Art.
- Gift package of Brewery Bhavana?s special barrel aged beers, for all six guests.
Item Special Note
Winner must arrange the experience at least 4 months in advance. Hotel reservation based on availability. Weekends only.
The James Beard Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so The James Beard Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The James Beard Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.