A Weekend with Underground Food Collective in Madison, WI
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $2,000 USD
- $925 USD to Live Event Bidder
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
2-night hotel stay for 2 with food outings, classes, and dinner. Summer or fall weekend only
Underground Food Collective owns and operates Forequarter, Underground Meats, Underground Butcher, and Underground Catering. This food-lover’s weekend for two includes:
- 1-night stay at the Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
- A private cooking class and farmers market tour with Jonny Hunter, co-founder of Underground Food Collective and a 2018 JBF Award Semifinalist
- Charcuterie and butchering classes with Charlie Denno of Underground Meats
- A visit to award-winning cheese makers Uplands Dairy
- Private dinner at Forequarter, with a welcome glass of wine
Summer or fall weekend only. Expires July 28, 2020. Must work with Underground Food Collective to coordinate dates and times. Transportation to and around Madison not included. Tax/gratuity not included. Wine not included after first glass for each guest. Hotel reservations required in advance; not valid on a UW Badgers home football game weekend.
The James Beard Foundation stores data...
Your support matters, so The James Beard Foundation would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from The James Beard Foundation, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.