Four hour Guided Fly Fishing Charter in New Hampshire
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $350 USD
- $360 USD to tway
- Number of Bids
- 11 - Bid History
Great Island Fly Fishing is a New Hampshire based saltwater fly fishing guide service for striped bass. We are located on the historic island of New Castle NH, surrounded by some of the most beautiful and productive saltwater for fly fishing on the East Coast. Whether you are new to fly fishing, have some experience or advanced in the sport, let me show you the joy and excitement of catching stripers on the fly.
What to Bring
- Polarized sunglasses
- Comfortable water shoes or flip flops
- Light jacket or ½ zip
- Great attitude
- All fly fishing gear is included
- Equipped for both left and right-hand casting.
- Rods: 9? 9wt. Sage and 9? 8wt. G Loomis
- Reels: Large arbor Ross Momentum and Cimarron
- Line: Float for top water and 350-grain sink for deep water
- Flies: Clousers, deceivers and the super-secret
- Fishing License
- Fish, fish and more fish
- You are welcome to bring your own gear if you prefer.
"NH Saltwater Fly Fishing at it's finest"
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.