Kerri Lee Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- Opening Bid
- $100 USD - Item Has a Reserve
It's not a party until you add paint, fringe, and embroidery. Rock your style in this custom OTB jean jacket.
- Size Large
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex
- Light Demin
- Chest pockets with button flap closure
- Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
Kerri Lee’s Tree by Kerri Lee has been featured in People, New York Magazine and more. The hand wooden keepsakes are a juxtaposition of old and new and are sold at retailers worldwide.
Materials used: Paint, tassel fringe, embroidery
Please use a desktop to view multiple detailed jacket images.
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.