Carol Powers Gordon Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,000 USD
- $2,500 USD to sfe637092
- Number of Bids
- 6 - Bid History
Wear your guardian angel for all to see in this custom OTB jean jacket.
- Size Medium
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex
- Light Demin
- Chest pockets with button flap closure
- Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
Carole Powers Gordon began her career in dress design, moving on to all aspects of custom event planning and later designing and creating unique handpainted napkins, tablecloths, aisle runners and so much more. Her work has been featured in Vogue, Town and Country, New York Magazine to name just a few.
Materials used: paint
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.