Lori Portka Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- $125 USD to kcabc6d6d
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Spread your wings and fly in this custom OTB jean jacket.
- Size Small
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex
- Light Demin
- Chest pockets with button flap closure
- Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
Based in Asheville, North Carolina, Lori Portka is a teacher turned visual artist, whose life challenges and hope for the future were the inspiration for her business, Happiness Through Art. Her work has been featured on greeting cards and in several meditation books.
Materials used: paint
Please use a desktop to view multiple detailed jacket images.
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.