Let your adventure begin in this custom upcycled OTB jean jacket.
- Size Medium
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex
- Light Demin
- Chest pockets with button flap closure
- Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
An industrial design major in college, Courtney Chu worked in children’s fashion before starting her own unique line of children’s dresses all created from recycled t-shirts.
Materials used: recycled t-shirts
Please use a desktop to view multiple detailed jacket images.
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.