Jaime Derringer Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- $125 USD to vm95053c3
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Create your own path in this custom OTB jean jacket.
• Size Xtra Large
• 99% cotton, 1% spandex
• Light Demin
• Chest pockets with button flap closure
• Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
Jaime Derringer is probably best-known as the founder of Design Milk, an uber-popular design blog. Her art has a myriad inspirations, including everything from Japanese calligraphy (Shodo) to electronic music.
Materials used: paint
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.