Ms. Bertha Leonard Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- Opening Bid
- $100 USD - Item Has a Reserve
Let your sass and style shine bring in the puff paint custom OTB jean jacket.
• Size Medium
• 99% cotton, 1% spandex
• Light Demin
• Chest pockets with button flap closure
• Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
At 90 years young, Bertha Leonard’s style has been described as "10% realistic and 90% imaginary. A graduate of Tyler School of Fine Arts and The Barnes Foundation, Bertha has had too many art shows to count and has been featured in publications such as Art Matters, Inside Magazine and The Press of Atlantic.
Materials used: paint
Please use a desktop to view multiple detailed jacket images.
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.