Meg Saligman Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $1,000 USD
- $2,500 USD to klb23467e
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
You can do anything in this OTB custom painted jean jacket. The black panels have been hand painted. Each white design on the black panels and the jacket itself are hand painted by Meg.
• Size Medium
• 99% cotton, 1% spandex
• Light Demin
• Chest pockets with button flap closure
• Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
For the past 25 years, Meg Saligman has produced over 40 permanent public artworks worldwide, including some of the world's largest public murals. Her practice stems from a deep desire to use public art to give a voice to those who have been marginalized. Saligman’s work has been featured by the Smithsonian American Art Museum, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, Public Art Review, the Today Show and numerous others.
Materials used: paint
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.