Lynn Fisher & Dianne Blickle Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- $100 USD to shb119305
- Number of Bids
- 1 - Bid History
Embrace the sisterhood while wearing this OTB custom jean jacket.
• Size Medium
• 99% cotton, 1% spandex
• Light Demin
• Chest pockets with button flap closure
• Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
Lynn Fisher and Dianne Blickle are a dream team from Paxon Hollow Middle School. Lynn Fisher is an avid craftsperson and the former school librarian. Dianne Blickle is a former art teacher. Together, this duo has extraordinary combined arts-and-crafts talent.
Materials used: paint
Please use a desktop to view multiple detailed jacket images.
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.