2 x 10-day Borneo Adventure Tour from Peregrine Adventures
2 x Return economy flights between Perth and Kota Kinabalu, including taxes
(See more inclusions below)
Discover Borneo, one of the last wild places on the planet!
With its dense rainforests, tropical coastal islands and mysterious jungle valleys, Borneo is a rare destination these days. It’s a place where you can still encounter nature in its truest form, with a rich variety of colourful and endangered wildlife amidst amazing natural scenery. This trip to the Malaysian state of Sabah and Sarawak takes you face to face with many unique species, including orangutans, proboscis monkeys and hornbills.
This once in a lifetime odyssey includes a visit to the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre, as well as many wildlife and birding areas in pristine national parks. Wake to the sounds of the jungle in an eco lodge and explore Asia's longest cave.
With return flights from Perth, all internal flights, accommodation, tours and some meals, not to mention the once in a lifetime encounters with Borneo's fascinating birds and wildlife, this will make a special Christmas gift for the animal lover in your life!
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Transport: International return flights bewteen Perth and Kota Kinabalu; internal flights; Private Minibus; 4WD vehicle; Longtail boat
- Accommodation: Comfortable hotel (5 nights); Feature stay at Kinabatanhan River Jungle Lodge (2 nights); Resort (2 nights)
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Kota Kinabalu Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Wildlife spotting cruise on Kinabatangan River
- Cultural performance and dinner in Kinabatangan
- Sepilok Rainforest Discovery Centre
- Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Sepilok Bornean Sun Bear Centre
- Sandakan War Memorial
- Mulu National Park Deer & Lang Caves guided walk
- Mulu National Park Wind & Clearwater Caves guided walk
(Delivery of vouchers and documentation will be arranged with the successful bidder once the auction is finalised).
PROUDLY DONATED BY:
Please note: Departing Perth only. Estimated value of prize includes $6400 tour component plus estimated $1000 per person for return economy flights between Perth and Kota Kinabalu.
RSPCA stores data...
Your support matters, so RSPCA would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from RSPCA, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.