Nora Spillane Jacket
- Item Number
- Estimated Value
- $500 USD
- $205 USD to kcabc6d6d
- Number of Bids
- 5 - Bid History
Rock your inner self in this custom OTB jean jacket.
• Size Large
• 99% cotton, 1% spandex
• Light Demin
• Chest pockets with button flap closure
• Spot clean only
The Power of Our Triangle
1. Just like its upward facing point, we can rise above.
2. Just like its structure when there's pressure, we hold our form; we're impossible to break.
3. Just like its shape, solid and stable, all on its own, we are all we need.
4. The circle at the top symbolizes out head and mind, where our power lives.
Wear it and remember the power of you.
Nora Spillane graduated from Moore College of Art and Design. She earned her degree in Fine Arts with a focus in metalsmithing. While living and working in Philadelphia she has focused on custom order jewelry pieces.
Materials used: Metal wire, metal studs
Please use a desktop to view multiple detailed jacket images.
The winning bidder will be responsible for additional shipping and handling fees of $15.
Pay-It-Forward Group stores data...
Your support matters, so Pay-It-Forward Group would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Pay-It-Forward Group, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.