A Five (5) Day Trip for Two (2) to Hearne Fishing Lodge in the Northwestern Territories in Canada.
In the Northwest Territories of Canada, a world away from your everyday lifestyle, is the best fishing Canada has to offer, combined with the warm hospitality of owner operators, Ken & Edie. The lodge is located on Hearne Lake, a short 20 minute float plane ride east of Yellowknife above the 60th parallel where it is daylight all summer.
The trip would be all inclusive from Yellowknife, NWT, Canada.
- The all Inclusive trips include:
- Floatplanes to and from the lodge
- NWT fishing license
- Unlimited use of boat/motor/gas
- Meals, Accommodations, non-alcoholic beverages, bedding
- Transport to the falls on the Beaulieu River to fish for Arctic Grayling
- Fishing gear if required
Should you want a Guide to take you fishing this would be an additional cost.
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.