The Winning Bidder wins the opportunity of One Full-Day Rockfish/Lingcod fishing trip for two people aboard the 50-foot sportfishing charter boat the Sea Wolf.
The Sea Wolf is the San Francisco Bay Area's premier sportfishing charter boat offering full-day high quality deep-sea fishing adventures. With over 40 years of local San Francisco Bay Area fishing experience you can count on Captain Jon Yokomizo, Captain Joe Hobbs Jr., and the Sea Wolf crew to consistently deliver quality fish, top scores, and excellent customer service. We specialize in fishing quality Rockfish and Lingcod at the Farallon Islands and along the Marin Coast. During our trips it's common to see a variety of marine life and impressive views of the San Francisco Bay, Farallon Islands, and the California Coast.
Trips depart from the Emeryville Marina and are subject to space availability. Reservations are required – call Fish Emeryville at (510) 652-3403 to RSVP and present the gift certificate at the sportfishing center when checking in.
- Check-in at the sportfishing center between 5:00 am – 5:30 am for the 6:00 am departure
- The Sea Wolf arrives back at the dock at approximately 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- One rental rod & one tackle kit per person is included in the package and will be provided on the boat
- Fishing license, parking fee, deckhand gratuities, fish cleaning services, & meals are NOT included
- Small coolers are allowed – make sure to bring food and drinks for the day
- One tackle kit is provided per person; additional tackle is available for purchase or anglers can bring their own
- Weather in the San Francisco Bay Area is variable so bring extra clothing for all weather conditions
There is no expiration date but their season runs from April 15th through December 31st. Not year round.
Casting for Recovery stores data...
Your support matters, so Casting for Recovery would like to use your information to keep in touch about things that may matter to you. If you choose to hear from Casting for Recovery, we may contact you in the future about our ongoing efforts.